Acceptable Use Policy
A note about Sellro's acceptable use policy.
KayRo Solutions maintains this Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") to provide users of its hosting services ("You" or "Your") and KayRo Solutions' various systems and network (the " Services") with information relating to Your use our site at www.sellro.com (the " Sellro Commerce Site").
KayRo Solutions may amend this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by posting the amended AUP on the Sellro Commerce Site. All amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted on the Sellro Commerce Site. Your continued use of KayRo Solutions Services will constitute Your acceptance of any changes or additions to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Scope and Application of AUP
This AUP forms an integral part of the Merchant User Agreement (as posted on the Sellro Commerce Site and amended from time to time). Your compliance with, and cooperation in KayRo Solutions’ enforcement of, this AUP is an important condition to Your continuing contractual rights to use the Services.
This AUP is not intended to address all possible unacceptable uses of the Services. As a result, KayRo Solutions reserves complete discretion to determine what constitutes an unacceptable use of its Services and reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your Services, or take such other action as KayRo Solutions deems appropriate in its sole and exclusive discretion.
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes. You may not transmit, store or present any information, software, data, file or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation. You may not use the Services to facilitate, or otherwise assist others in, the violation of any law or regulation.
You agree that Your activities and any products, services or content published and distributed through Your store using KayRo Solutions Services shall not:
- violate the list of Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy that is incorporated herein;
- be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- infringe or misappropriates any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing privacy, publicity, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or harassing, or advocating, promoting or providing assistance involving violence, significant risk of death or injury, or other unlawful activities;
- be obscene or contain child pornography;
- contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- involve the transmission of any unsolicited commercial or bulk email (known as "spamming") and You shall not use Your account or Your Store as a return address for unsolicited commercial mail originating elsewhere or participate in any activities related to so-called pyramid or ponzi schemes;
- involve the collection or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity, except with the express written consent of that person or entity and of which consent You shall maintain a written record for a period of three (3) years after any termination of the Merchant User Agreement;
- be harmful or potentially harmful to the KayRo Solutions Server structure as determined in KayRo Solutions’ sole discretion, including without limitation overloading the KayRo Solutions technical infrastructure;
- involve subleasing Your account or offering "free space" on or other access to Your account or Your Store to third parties;
- create liability for KayRo Solutions and its subcontractors or expose them to undue risk or otherwise engage in activities that KayRo Solutions, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful to KayRo Solutions’ affiliates, operations, reputation, or goodwill ;
- link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
Restricted Activities (Special to PayPal)
PayPal users should be aware that PayPal will not process payments for certain activities. PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy identifies activities that are illegal or may be illegal under certain circumstances, and details certain types of activities for which PayPal has decided not to process payments, even if the activities may be legal.
Spamming and Related Activities
KayRo Solutions strictly prohibits Your use of KayRo Solutions' Services to transmit SPAM or to host a site that is advertised or announced via SPAM. "SPAM" is any form of unsolicited advertisement or informational announcement that is transmitted, whether singularly or in bulk, via any Internet-based communications medium. Activities that violate this AUP may also subject You to civil liability to third parties and to criminal penalties.
Permission Based Communications
You are solely responsible for the transmission of all such permission-based communications related to Your store and Your use of the KayRo Solutions Services. KayRo Solutions reserves the right to suspend or terminate Services to You and Your Store in the event KayRo Solutions receives, in its sole and exclusive discretion, an excessive number of complaints related to Your permission-based communications, whether such complaints are made by parties whom "opt-in" or otherwise.
YOUR USE OF KAYRO SOLUTIONS’ SERVICES MAY NOT VIOLATE ANY OF THE PROVISIONS IN THIS AUP. KAYRO SOLUTIONS MAY SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR SERVICES, OR ALTERNATIVELY REMOVE (TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE) ANY MATERIALS, IF IT DETERMINES, IN ITS SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE DISCRETION, THAT YOU HAVE ENGAGED IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT VIOLATES THIS AUP.
You violate this AUP when You, end users of Your store or any third party acting on behalf of You or Your end users, engage in any activity, directly or indirectly, or attempt to engage in an activity, whether successfully or otherwise, contrary to the terms of this AUP.
KayRo Solutions will not intervene or become involved in any disputes between You and a third party, including but not limited to end users of Your store. Consequently, KayRo Solutions reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to suspend or terminate Services to You upon its receipt of any third party complaint that You have engaged in any activity that violates this AUP, that may otherwise subject KayRo Solutions to liability for any reason, or that may cause KayRo Solutions to incur legal fees or other expenses.
KayRo Solutions may suspend and terminate Your use of the Services without notice to You and end users of Your store for breach of this AUP. KayRo Solutions may also report Your activities to federal and/or state law enforcement agencies.
Monitoring of Services; Cooperation with Law Enforcement; Legal Documents
You are solely responsible for ensuring that materials send, posted or distributed using KayRo Solutions’ Services comply with this AUP and all applicable laws and regulations. KayRo Solutions does not review, edit, censor or take responsibility for any information You, other customers or Your end users may create.
KayRo Solutions may disclose information, including information that You may consider confidential, in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, summons, discovery request, warrant, regulation or governmental request. KayRo Solutions assumes no obligation to inform You that such information has been provided and, in some cases, may be prohibited by law from providing You with notice.
On occasion, KayRo Solutions may have a need to communicate with You about issues that relate to billing, service changes, additions and modifications to its Services. KayRo Solutions may choose the method of such communication in its sole discretion, which may include without limitation email.
It is Your responsibility to provide and check the account and contact information, including a required valid e-mail address, that You provide to KayRo Solutions during the sign-up process. It is Your responsibility to inform KayRo Solutions promptly of any changes to Your account or contact information. KayRo Solutions has no responsibility for communications that are misdirected as a result of Your failure to provide KayRo Solutions with updated contact information.