Information We Collect
We collect, store and process Your personal information on servers located in the United Kingdom. If You choose to use KayRo Solutions’ Services, we may require You to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on the Sellro Commerce Site. Once You register on the Sellro Commerce Site, You are no longer anonymous to us.
We collect and store the following information:
- Email address, and basic contact information;
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Sellro Commerce Site and ad data;
- Discussion board posts and other messages, including correspondence between KayRo Solutions and You; and
- General information regarding the KayRo Solutions’ Services You have registered to receive and the operation of Your Store.
Our Use of Your Information
We use Your personal information to:
- provide KayRo Solutions Services and products;
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- verify users' identity and the information users provide;
- encourage safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- customize users' experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of KayRo Solutions Services and products;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
- provide customer service; and
- perform other business activities as described when we collect the information.
During the course of the business, we may use Your personal information to deliver to You information that is targeted to Your interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, You will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by clicking on unsubscribe link or by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication. From time to time, we may implement solutions designed to more efficiently capture Your communications preferences. In any such event, we will strive to reflect any previously stated communicated preferences within such solutions.
As part of your registration for KayRo Solutions Services on the Sellro Commerce Site, You agree that You may receive certain administrative communications from KayRo Solutions, such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding KayRo Solutions Services and products, and You will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or rent Your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without Your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
- corporate affiliates to help coordinate the services we provide to You, enforce our terms and conditions, and promote trust and safety;
- service providers who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of KayRo Solutions Services to our users. These service providers are under confidentiality agreements with us;
- law enforcement or other government officials in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of Merchant User Agreement, or as otherwise required by law; and
Information from Your Store Customers
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
If you are registered to receive KayRo Solutions Services, You can access, review and modify Your personal information at any time by logging into your account page on the Sellro Commerce Site.
You may contact us to review any personal information We store about You that is not available on the Sellro Commerce Site. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not succeed the amounts permitted by law.
We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and help prevent fraudulent users from coming back.
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools (encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, procedural safeguards) to assist in the protection of Your information. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, so we make no guarantees.
Notification of Changes