Prohibited Items Policy
A note about Sellro's prohibited items policy.
KayRo Solutions maintains this Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy to provide customers and users ("You"or "Your") of its services, systems and network (the "Services") with rules and use restrictions that apply to the types of products and services You will be permitted to offer for sale on Your store using the Services made available at www.sellro.com (the "Sellro Commerce Site").
KayRo Solutions may amend this Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy at any time by posting the amended policy on Sellro Commerce Site. All amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted on the Sellro Commerce Site. Your continued use of KayRo Solutions Services will constitute Your acceptance of any changes or additions to this Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy.
Scope and Application of Policy
As a merchant using KayRo Solutions’ software or services, You are solely responsible for the sale and purchase of items coordinated through Your store.
KayRo Solutions specifically prohibit sales related to the following items:
- Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
- Burglary Tools
- Counterfeit Items
- Illegal Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives
- Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists)
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines
- Obscene Material and Child Pornography
- Offensive Material or Hate Speech
- Police Badges and Uniforms
- Prescription Drugs and Devices
- Stocks and Other Securities
- Stolen Property
- Tobacco Products
- Alcoholic Products
You agree that the following types of items may only be allowed if done fully in compliance with all laws in the location of the seller and buyer.
- Downloadable Digital Music
- Event Tickets
- Food Items
- Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Items
- Used Clothing and Bedding
- Adult Items and Pornography
- Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives, and martial arts weapons)
PayPal and other Payment Services
PayPal users should be aware that PayPal will not process payments for certain activities. PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy identifies activities that are illegal or may be illegal under certain circumstances, and details certain types of activities for which PayPal has decided not to process payments, even if the activities may be legal.
Violation of Policy
KayRo Solutions may suspend and terminate Your use of the Services without notice to You end users of Your Store for breach of this Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy. KayRo Solutions may also report Your activities to federal and/or state law enforcement agencies.